Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Haunted Corn Maze

Although we lived in Maryville for a long time, I never got to go to the haunted corn maze at Maple Farms. I really wanted to go this year. So, my parents, my brother, my neice, Alex and I headed out for a spooky time. Below is the design that was cut into the cornfields. We entered at the bottom left-hand corner went all through the maze and exited again at the bottom left-hand corner. We had a blast.



It takes a very secure man to get behind a tractor cut-out and stick his face through the hole . This is why we love you brother.


Alex wasn't too sure of things once we entered the maze.


He had good reason to be concerned.


Kayla, however, wasn't bothered by a thing.


Toward the end of the maze some masked man with a chainsaw surprised us. I went to hug Alex to assure him that everything was alright only to find that Alex was no longer with us. He ran out of the maze and dove under the ticket table as if he was sliding into home. People applauded. I unfortunately will never get that red clay out of those khaki pants.

No comments: