Friday, January 12, 2007

Where in the world is . . .

As part of our Geography class this year, we are trying to collect a postcard or stamp from every country in the world. We have really been enjoying this project. The mailman likes it a lot too because I tip him every time he comes to ensure that he keeps coming back. So far we have have postcards and/or stamps from:

Australia
China
France
Germany
Hungary
Italy
Mexico
New Zealand
Poland
Singapore
South Africa
Turkey
United States
Uruguay

If you have any family or friends in a country that we are missing, please have them send us a postcard.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great record of what you guys are up to! I loved looking at all the photos and reading your comments. And Tiffany's poem was great! Also, I do have family in Ireland and England (for your post card project), but I do not have a mailing address for you. Send me an email with it! Thanks for sharing.... Monika

Unknown said...

Have you checked out postcrossing.com? I have been exchanging postcards through there for almost a year now. If you check out the forums, you might get someone to send from a specific country even.

Patti said...

I have been enjoying your site. Need your mailing address so we can pass on your request for post cards. Tiffany and Alex, Keep up the good work. . . . .Grandma